Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bring on the Christmas music!

So Halloween is officially today. Even though we did our trick or treating last night due to a town ordinance that changed it to Saturday. And I have to say that I am glad to see it go. It has never been my favorite holiday. The kids enjoyed it. They will eat candy for the next four weeks. End of story. On the other hand, I am ready for the holiday of all holidays............CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would put my tree up tomorrow if Jordan would allow it. We all know he won't though. So I will count the days til Thanksgiving. Stuff myself with Turkey and Dressing and then wait patiently until midnight that night when I can officially begin my joyous Black Friday shopping. I can't wait!!!!!!!!

It is the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!! :)

No comments: